Getstream starts to become unresponsive to HTTP requests after a few days

James Creese james.creese at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 25 11:41:09 CET 2009

Hi,

It became unresponsive yesterday, so I checked the number of FDs and indeed
it was at the 1024 open files limit, so for now I've just increased the
number of fds and hopefully this should help until someone is able to fix
the problem (I'd fix it but I'm still a novice in C/C++ programming)

Best Regards,

James