Lockup of DVB (Technisat Sky Star 2) after multiswitch

Daniel Gultsch inputmice at tvk.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Nov 8 14:46:02 CET 2010

Hi,

i’m trying to configure my Technisat Sky Star with getstream. I already
had this working when i conectet my card directly to one sat layer and
turned lnb control off. (We have this LNB which outputs all four layers
in different cables). Now we got this multiswitch (With two sat inputs A
and B) and everything stoped working. No matter what i configure I
always get „dvr: lockup of DVB card detected - trying to reanimate via
bouncing filter“.

What do i use as the value for diseqc when I want to use the "B"
Satelite? 1, 2 or 4???

Do the LNB cut off frequencies have something to do with these error
msg? Because I’m not 100% sure I got them right.

Does it matter that the multiswitch has diseqc 2.0?

Please help

- Daniel