S2 PCIe card recommendation

Simon Liddicott simon at liddicott.com
Wed Sep 8 20:09:12 CEST 2010

I've been using 3 Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual
<http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p2318_Mystique-SaTiX-S2-V2-CI-Dual--2xDVB-S2-CI-HDTV-MPEG4-H-264.html/XTCsid/okfkect594c9qqkhfns5u1j51n1vhk40>

They have been working well. They can stream the whole transponder.
Drivers I think are included in 2.6.34 and up but if you are running
lower you'll have to compile the linuxtv module which is what I've
done.

Si.