Unknown config option channel

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Sun Dec 18 21:21:22 CET 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-18 10:44:55 +0100, Adam Pribyl <pribyl at lowlevel.cz> wrote:
> I'd like to use getstream to stream DVB-T. Compiling it on Fedora 15
> goes well, however even with attached config example I am getting
> ./getstream -c configs/config-dvbt-germany-owl
> Unknown config option channel in line 20

You forgot to attach it.

However, the config (template) you seem to use seems to use an old
syntax. "channel" is now "stream" and uses
	input {
		pnr ....;
	};

See any of the other config examples for a template.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:         Alles wird gut! ...und heute wirds schon ein bißchen besser.