Getstream strange problem.

Ali H.M. Hoseini alihmh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:25:44 CEST 2011

Dear Peter,

1: We have Televes 17x17x16 Ref. 7345 multiswitch. (you could find its
specifications in
http://www0.televes.com/inting/producto/catalogos/Multiswitches_Multimat2.pdfpage
5).

2: I could not find any A/B mode on this switch. It has just 17 input (1
terrestrial, 16 for 4 satellites), 16 outputs for receivers and 17 cascade
outputs.

3: The strange thing is that my computer works with some multiswitches, and
does not work with some others, and I could not find why.

4: I tested with multiswitches from Hirschmann and Finetronics, but both
does not work. But it seems some old multiswitches from Triax works very
well.

5: You are right. when I use diseqc 0 the diseqc is disabled, but its fine
because hotbird is in my input A (or zero) so when I use this multiswitch
give position A by default.

6: I've attached my config file.

7: As I said before, progDVB in windows and satellite receivers both work
fine with this multiswitch. Even linux scan commands works well, but
getstream does not work correctly.

I suspect you are right about multiswitch setting, but I could not find
anything to adjust. Any suggestions?
Also any suggestion about my config file? Any thing I could add to do diseqc
manually works with this multiswitch?

Best regards.

Ali.