Getstream not streaming scrambled channels

Nima Mohammadi nima.irt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:44:46 CET 2011

Well, It doesn't have to support CAM. Sasc-ng takes care of that part and
prepares a virtual DVB adapter whose scrambled channels are being exposed as
FTA ones. Even when I use the combination of sasc-ng and MuMuDVB, I don't
set the cam_support directive in the configuration files.
On the other hand, I've seen that people, on this exact mailing list, have
used both Getstream and sasc-ng:

http://gt.owl.de/pipermail/getstream/2010-May/000150.html
http://gt.owl.de/pipermail/getstream/2009-January/000008.html

Not sure, but I myself suspect that the pid filter is set to 8192 (streaming
the full TS).

*-- Nima Mohammadi*