Getstream strange problem.

Ali H.M. Hoseini alihmh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:24:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

I used getstream for more than 3 years, and it is a wonderful software, fast
and reliable.
But now I faced a very strange problem.
We moved to a satellite multiswitch for reception. When I scan with option
for diseq, everything is OK. But in getstream I Should reverse diseq number
to work, and :

1: Everything in port 0 of multiswitch, when diseqc option of config is 0 is
works perfectly. (when actually multiswitch is bypassed).
2: Everything in other ports (1-3) works for frequencies in Vertical/High
(over 11.7 Ghz, vertical) and Horizontal/Low (under 11.7 GHz, Horizontal)
works, and others does not work.
3: When I connect Vertical/Low of LNC to Horizental/High of multiswitch
those frequencies start to work in getstream, but I could not scan them
anymore.
4: All frequencies work perfectly with satellite receivers and ProgDVB in
windows.

I concluded that problem is in getstream, but I could not trace its root.
Any suggestion?

J. Jikman.