Fwd: [OSM-talk] New ITO electricity distribution map

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Mi Apr 30 14:25:45 CEST 2014

Hi,
spannende Karten zum Thema Elektrizität - Die machen nicht nur
power=line sondern auch minor_line, substation mit ref etc.

Flo

----- Forwarded message from François Lacombe <francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu> -----

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:49:01 +0200
From: François Lacombe <francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu>
To: talk at openstreetmap.org
Subject: [OSM-talk] New ITO electricity distribution map
	tests=[HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-1.298, SPF_PASS=-0.001]
	autolearn=disabled

Hi,

ITOWorld power & communication maps have been updated and are now online,
as a result of the feedback I gave to their support team.

Electricity Distribution map is now almost complete.
http://www.itoworld.com/map/4?lon=2.51848&lat=48.80986&zoom=10&open_sidebar=map_key&fullscreen=true

The main point was to deal with power substation inside stuff and pole
hosted features.
http://www.itoworld.com/map/4?lon=5.80635&lat=46.05588&zoom=17&fullscreen=true
http://www.itoworld.com/map/4?lon=6.19542&lat=46.07335&zoom=14&fullscreen=true

The map appearance will continuously be improved as long as proposals get
accepted.
Almost all mapped power=* features can be seen worldwide on this map, even
if it's not always the case (and doesn't have to be) on the main slippy map.

I want to thank them for time and resources investment. Everyone
contribution get a lot of value through it.

Cheers,

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com