Fwd: [Announce] OpenStreetBugs: shared database and translations

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Di Okt 13 17:39:46 CEST 2009

Hi,
es tut sich was an der OpenStreetBugs front - Endlich sind aus den
beiden Frontends eines geworden ...

Flo

----- Forwarded message from Mitja Kleider <mitja at kleider.name> -----

From: Mitja Kleider <mitja at kleider.name>
To: talk at openstreetmap.org
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:19:00 +0200
Cc: announce at openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Announce] OpenStreetBugs: shared database and translations

I am happy to announce that error reports are now stored in one single
database, no matter whether you are using the interface at
<http://openstreetbugs.org/> or at the Google hosted
<http://openstreetbugs.appspot.com/>.

As before, you can download all bugs in a daily dump at
<http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org/dumps/>.

There is another change in the new interface: Translation support.
Currently there is French, Japanese and German available and served if your
browser sends the corresponding Accept-Language header.

Thanks to Nazotoko and Xav!

If you would like to translate the interface to your language, just grab
<http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org/locale/empty.json>, fill the empty
strings after the colon and send it to me. Please do not forget to mention the
ISO code of your language or rename the file accordingly.

Cheers,
Mitja